Saturday 21 February 2009

Event's

[DeathEaters].......

Today was the first day we have our event, at first everyone thought that it wouldn't take place because not enough people was on but we ended up doing the event anyway.

The Hide&Seek event created by me, Both me and syto GM of guild was the people who we're hiding, it was really fun because syto thought that no one would find him straight away and kadaj47 did then next it was me i thought that no one would find me then syto found me soon after yugimotto found me he won the armour prize, we started the 2nd round of the event same thing happened again syto was found first by kadaj47 then soon after SONIC found me lucky guy he got the core armour prize, but saddly MM has another problem with the log in system so the event had to be stopped but will be continued after the log in problem.

it was really cool because even though there wasn't a lot of people online from our guild we still had a lot of fun.


This was the start of the event, everyone gathered at Mekrita bank to start the event off soon after everyone went to fbz so that both me and syto could find hiding places.

No comments:

Post a Comment